Thursday, October 16, 2008

Won The Bet ;)

One of my friend asked me whether i have gone for disco???
I said No
she began to make fun of me
saying being a guy and 21 years old, you should have gone for it
So i said to her, within a weeks time,i ll go for one
(hehe not a big bet na)

So I went to dublin , darn them, they dont allow singles
and then i went to sparks

Actually i was the only guy drinking strawberry coolers in sparks
hehe the barer was like
"Has he gone Nuts???" - atleast he dint say it out
Getting Drunk is nothing , But I Dont Wanna Be One of Them
Its Just My Way Of Life

Most Of My Friends Drink, But I dont know wat s that big in that
they get drunk and then go nuts
(already am nuts, where ll i go? if i get drunk???)

So its better for me to be like this
Hey I forgot the point
She lost her bet
;)

No comments: