Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Am Legend!!!

This is an incident which happened last year at my college
"Anand Institute Of Higher Technology"

DOnt think too much
it is an Engineering College
ya i know, it looks like a polytechnic institute
hehe its not

There came a day which every student expects
"Departmental President Election"

I was not one of the guys who like power
actually its too much crap, i dont even have time to go to coffee day
why shud i do some college work???

But i was one of the guys who was popular at college

Election campaign started
guys began to beg votes from fellow college mates and juniors

My friend Rachel, who stood as a Treasurer
went for campaigning to cse 3rd year

But after she left,a guy named arul mozhivarman who also stood for that post
began to do negative campaigning

I heard that, so i called my friend from that class and told
wat he told is false
think and vote

That afternoon, i was called for a talk by that guys
i knew, something is wrong
My spider Sense Gave me an alarm
i snoozed it and went for it

We all went to the rest room (which is a room near Boys Toilet)

Now Ppl
Just Remember that music from the movie "Pokkiri"
When hero goes into that villains place
;)

i was alone and there were 5 guys
there they dint speak anything
there was only fight
i was injured

I was damn angry, i went and gave a complaint to my HOD
WTF, that woman dint take it

That guys had said that i spoke bad abt his mom
so he hit me

hehe funny
I rarely speak bad words
and that too, why his mom???
(maybe he has some family problem)

We all were suspended for 10 days
My dad was angry and he came and asked abt it
they said, let me get the TC and go

My dad is deputy commissioner of sales tax
He has lots of contacts , still i had probs

What ll layman's do???

Those guys were like ,
he made me suspended for 10 days
atleast i ll make him suffer for 7 months

oh ya, It seems he s one crack
out of college, he shud be crazy

Impo Fact:

In a month, i go to principal room atleast once for some reasons
mostly which i wud have not been responsible


Actually I regret That Day
If i had made someone bleed that day
No others would not have come near me
But Missed it

And After that 10 days
Things were weirder than me
ppl forget everything
rachel was talking to those guys and laughing
and even my so called friends were cracking jokes with them

Oh ya , Welcome to Reality
If Blade cuts u, it ll bleed only for you
Reality Bites na :)

It sure did for me
From That day on ,
I remember onething,
dont expect anything from anyone
if its right do it

Dont give a damn abt humans

Interesting Facts:
I learned Kick Boxing now and Guys who told me that
"I will make u suffer"
am just ready for everything

CAUSE FOR ME AND IN MY INNER WORLD


"I AM LEGEND!!!"

No comments: