Monday, October 20, 2008

Hare Rama Hare Krishna!!!

Today i went to a nearby marriage hall where there was this function for Lord Krishna
Am not a religious person, But i just wanted to know how these people worship
It was a 1 hour session
I could just see young faces with enthu
At First they began to sing a song on Lord Krishna
I couldn't understand a single word
its pure Sanskrit
But it sounds nice actually
Then Began to enchant and dance
it was my favorite part
i made myself comfortable by dancing
it was just fun and after the dance session
they made us sit and show deepam to Lord Krishna's fotos
and then , the sweetest part ;)
they gave us pongal with lots of cashew
hehe


I liked this one
Maybe i dont believe in dvaitha
but this is just a way of relaxing our mind
and it did relax
and the pics over there were cute
i could find the same pics online, will show u




I just wanted to know what "Hare Rama Hare Krishna!!!" is about
and i did find it
People who ask me, "you wasted your time" or something else
so how did you spend your precious time???

Life is so short and I really want to know it to the fullest
so people who think am right, just do watever you want
but be safe
keep smiling ;)

(btw am not a follower of any one mission, so dont label me pls :))

No comments: