Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tired of Life :(

my whole life is filled with smileys
these smileys only know what i feel when i type :) or :( or etc

My life has been a playground for some power beyond me
i have been made to live this life for watever reasons you live for

am getting tired of this life

daily morning i go to job , and i work like a dog without any extra thoughts
what do i get
i get a salary at the end of month
(which is not even enough to buy me one of the shadez i love to buy)

even if i get a salary of 1 crore or something
what the hell does it mean to me???
if i cant have time to enjoy my life

Life is so crappy
i dont even know whether i ll live next minute
still i dream and try to follow something

There is not a single day, i felt completely satisfied

I cant be with my dad and i cant play with blacky
i cant even do what i want

Maybe you ppl like to live like this
but i tried, its not working for me
my kinda persons aint fit for this world
hehe maybe afterworld might suit if it exists might suit me

I just wanna be free
if i cant be free, i dont want this life

i remember this song by savage garden "Animal Song"

And i also thought of some words, which are so deep

"Bring me your soul
I ll fill you with happiness
But finding your soul is real happiness"

Ppl are so all the same, trying to make a difference
is trying to make a fool out of you for this world
But only You can feel the satisfaction

So am gonna be wat i am
weird, funny, yet deep ,funky, freaky me
That defines "VJ eshwar"

Nothing more to tell to you ppl
see ya around

No comments: