Saturday, October 4, 2008

Me Myself and My Funny Stuff

I always Wonder Wat am made up of
Most of the time i end up facing something devastating

Why ME GOD!!!

Incident 1:
4th Oct 2008

One Fine Evening, Sun is getting ready for its nap, birds began to sing their songs
and I just finished rectifying most of the bugs(never ending)in the project given to me

Since i was jobless that time

I was thinking to practice kickboxing punches
There was a metal flask near me
i took it to be my opponent
and began to practice

and i was well immersed into the fatal war between me and that flask
suddenly i was some ppl look at me

JAVA TEAM PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its not happening for me
they were just looking at me like some crack
And i had to move hands like dancing
and after they left, i banged my head to my computer


Incident 2:

I got my 3rd Month Salary
its a cheque, i had to cash it
so i went to an canara bank branch near alwarpet
i waited in a queue and entered the cashier
and gave my cheque and the woman who was in the counter
asked me how do i want it to be???
(wat type of weird question???)

I just said
"I want money"
and that woman began to laugh

oh Shit, that woman meant, do i want my money in 100's or 500's


Incident 3:

It got late at office
i got to go home fast
so i entered the lift
and i was alone na
so came a weird thought
Wat does this NonStop Button Do!!!!
exactly like DeeDee

So i pressed it
we cant believe anything in our office
nothing works as it has to be
i was thinking NonStop will make the lift go up and down
with out stopping Forever!!!
(hey, i know wat non stop does, bt in our office weird things happens
eg: they employed me)

and i reached the ground floor
bt still the doors of the lift dint open
hell No
i was like, why cant u keep ur hand wid out touching anything???
before the finishing of the words
door opened and
I flew like a bird ;)

2 comments:

Vidya Natarajan said...

HAHAHA
u r weird!
join the club!

vijay said...

Am already in
u dint see me huh???