Friday, October 17, 2008

Some Friends of Mine

There is a park near my house
I dont get time to go there but when i get some time rarely
i used to play with the puppies there
4 Of them
two black and two brown
i love animals so much
that too dogs, they have an affection for me
(every dog bites me and send me to doc before getting close to me)

Their Parents were near them
they were playing with me by biting my cargos and my pendent
the way their parents were protective for them was darn cute :)

After 3 months, today i went to the same park
to find 3 of the puppies grown into dogs
still i can see their father with them
They remembered me and they came running to me and we were playing
for around 1 hour and then i had to go
too bad, but no probs they got their father
and impo thing
the another dog is also fine with his mother
maybe they just got divorced
hehe ;)
Some of the pics i took



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ada paavi.. How can u say that they got divorced??? just shut up..!!

vijay said...

ok da :)