Sunday, October 5, 2008

Knowing me a Little

Friends call me Vj
some of them call me eshwar
some call me "Mokkai"
hehe

But it all denotes me ,
an sweet gentle caring and everything nice in this world's person
ok ok
just kidding

This month has its significance in my life
i was born this month
everything good and bad all happened to me at this month

People who likes to know about that good and bad
go on
someone who thinks it to be bullshit can just say bye to this post

i wasn't a normal baby, i had some complications in my birth it seems
my mom suffered a lot cause of me, she used to say
i used to get ill all the time

becoming ill began to be a good way to cut school
i used to keep onions under armpit and tell my mom that am ill
(onions increase ur body temperature, atleast i thought like that)

oneday they found that onion in my shirt
they asked why am i having that wid me???

I said i eat onions and i ate that yucky onions!!!
(its a new onion, was thinking of keeping it ;) )

And Then i thought of an another plan
i used to go to medical shop and get weird tablets
and take it and it surely gave me some condition

i hated school to the core!!!

I have reasons for me hating the school
its definitely not studies, i used to be 2nd rank student

When i was young , i meet with an accident
and i wud just look like that taare zameen par kid ;)
not mentally mate!!!!

kids used to make fun of me
so i dint have time to be friends with any

but i formed a small gang
dont laugh ppl!!!
actually u wud, its a gang of suicide

me,yogeshwaran and antony kapil
we used to try ever possible way to die
but we escaped all that
i used to think, am not dying, maybe i am god
I had this feeling that i am forever

there came a day when i had to really face deaths
not just one, loads of it
I was studying 5th std
my mom , me and my grandma was on the way to a marriage in madurai
from nagerkovil by bus

after 2 hrs of journey, near kayathar road, our bus hit a lorry
and every seat began to buckle backwards till my seat

i was like, wat hapnd???

i saw my mom with bulged eye lids and my grandma with my lips and the jaws tore and hanging
us ll explode
driver died and conductor's stomach and fingers were cut

i was thrown out of the bus thinking that the bus is gonna explode

but god's grace it dint explode

Then a driver came with a bus, and picked all the injured persons in that bus to an govt hospital

there they did an operation for my grandma
and i was watching everything

it sure changed everything for me
and how it changed me is wat i dont know

Now my mom and grandma are all fine
but not everyone who traveled with me in that bus
it might have changed many kids life

These all happened for me on an month of october

4 comments:

Vidya Natarajan said...

~even i had complications at birth
~i used to hate school till my 5th std!
~ when i was 8 months old my parents along with me met with a major accident!
wat a coincidence!

vijay said...

thats bad
your parents are fine na???

Vidya Natarajan said...

they r fine!

vijay said...

Thats cool :)