Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just Like Me :)

Being just like me is really a rare and weird thing

Cause am a freako!!!
My favorite Hangout adyar odyssey
i spend solid 3 hrs inside it browsing everything

And i talk a lot
lot means lot lot lot lot lot ......

i used to wear braces
now i finally got freedom from those metal braces
(Thank God, No one called me Metal Mouth)

I watch pokemon
I Love Backstreet boys and Enrique and Ricky too

I was thinking whether there is anyone like me
If any of you think u r just like me

Then join me ;)
i ll be pinky and u can be the brain
we can take over this world
wat do u say???

2 comments:

Vidya Natarajan said...

my fav hangout is odyssey and landmark!
I talk real lot
I watch cartoons
I love BSB and Ricky
YAYY

vijay said...

Hey thats cool
then its time to talk over the universe
wat do u say??? ;)