Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday Me!!!

OCT 25th 8.14pm
I was welcomed to this earth by my mom
I came here, Without any clue of the things which awaited me
I sure was not happy that day, my mom said, I was a bad kid
I gave her lots of pain

21 years passed
And Now am here


I will Tell you what happened on 24th night
i was working on my dream project(secret) and i checked my mobile
it was 11.59pm
Actually i thought no one would call me
since i lost all the contacts with my friends and after all am not that important
So i typed a Happy Birthday Msg to myself
hehe
i love talking to myself at times
and cool
i got a msg exactly at 12 from a no 99626461..
hehe
and it was me

And i got ready to sleep
but my mobile began to ring
a call from my friend "PP" - "Padma Priya"
She stays in new delhi , she was the first to msg
i told her abt my crazy msg, she laughed like anything
and then after 30 mins, she said, she have to sleep
so gave her an bye
and then i left my mobile near the self and went to drink water
but when i came back i saw a missed call
it was Mr.Vino - Vinod Kumar, my college mate
he called me while travelling to chennai from Bangalore ,he called me again and he wished me
and it went on for another 30 mins and after that
i was about to hit my sack
but there came the bad news, blacky was sleeping in my bed
too bad
i had to share the bed with him
20:80 ratio, idiotic panni he is

And Morning 6.00 i had this Coaching class
I was sleeping there and while coming by car to office
DJ called me up to wish me Birthday Wishes

And There came my office
Where i slept till evening 5'0 clock
No Enjoyment For Me
And The Next Day of My Bday
I planned for a treat , but unfortunately it got cancelled
since that person dint come
:(

Seriously Last Two Birthday's Of My Life Have Been The Worst I had Ever Seen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha.. Funny story da...!! well expect the unexpected.. thats wat u shd hv learned.. lollzz

Unknown said...

Loosu y my name appearing as nora??

Unknown said...

ahhhaa.. now its fine, but how to change the 1st one?

vijay said...

I told u na
ask ur bro
does he have a gf named Nora???
;)
just kidding