Sunday, November 2, 2008

WORST ENCOUNTER TURNED FUNNY!!!

This happened when i was in college 2nd year
it was a boring day, so i called up my friend
so that we can go for "DON" in Mayajaal
i dint have a bike at that time
dad was strict i cant take my car
so i had only one option to go by sunny
(people please dont laugh)

i gave the sunny to my friend to ride it
after all that is also an vehicle na
we reached the theater after 3 breakdowns
and worst thing happened at the theater
they collected money parking sunny
Maybe they collect tickets for cycles too

Then the movie started
There were 5 couples in that theater
except them we are the odd ones out
Movie was not that good if you ask me

Anyways i ll leave that part
While returning home, we had to go by thiruvanmiyur signal
my old house was near signal
there came this traffic constable who stopped my vehicle
spranging over the vehicle in the middle of nowhere

Man, My vehicle cant even touch 20km/hr
Why taking this much risk???

here comes the funny part

PC: is this ur vehicle???
Friend: No, its his
Me: ya
(i was angry for stopping me reach for time to have my lunch)
PC: Do u have license???
Friend: Yes
(PC got his license)
PC: Where are the papers???
Me: At Home
PC: Go and take it and come
(My house was near, so went and came in 2 mins,
he wud have thought, i wud have given money and avoided this)
PC:Where is the vehicles insurance???
Me: Wat insurance???
(hehe , i dint even knew till that date that we have to renew vehicles insurance)
PC: Road Tax???
Me: I dont know
PC: What is your dad doing???
Me: He is Asst Commissioner of sales tax
(he gulped when i said asst commissioner and relaxed as i said sales tax, but i gave a pause between that ;) )
PC: Get the vehicle from station
Me: Why???
PC: Pay the fine then
Me: But My uncles is deputy superintendent of police
and dialed him

HEHEHE!!!!

PC: ok ok, its no problem, next time bring the papers thambi
and waved us a goodbye


Thanks to my Uncle
I have never paid traffic fine or any bribes till date

No comments: