Sunday, November 30, 2008

Part of Life

So far this blog had been my own personal playground
To show want i see, and what i feel
People Who likes the way i see my life can read
cause this blog is definitely not gonna introduce you to the fashionable
world
instead it will just show you how a mind works
and what makes it ticks

Everyday we face lots of problems
you know what, as i finished my degree, i got into this job
with a less salary and my family was happy
i dint know why???
i was losing my dreams for that???
Its not about work, i can work forever but whatever i do,
it should be for my own joy of life

I was just not able to cope up with the robotic life
after 2 months i felt this vexation , i wondered and i felt
my life is just gonna end up like others i see
who gave up their dreams for the life they have now

I meet this girl in my office, actually she dint show me any way or hope
she left our office after a months time or less for higher studies
she made the spark inside flame up somehow
you may call it jealousy that someone can do what they like
but you cant...

After 2 months time, i quit my job
dad said i am immature
everyone said i did a big mistake

Am trying for MBA in a good college
After the first day of me quitting the office
i felt so bad thinking i did something wrong
but something said from inside, let it be
if i cant mess up with my life then who can ;)
so now here i am...
lots i dint say

LIKE ONE FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME
"We cant tell everything to everyone"

I just wanna say this to that person
My frankness came with my birth and it sure dint ask yours
:)

No comments: