Saturday, November 1, 2008

Need Someone To Tell You???

I finally figured out how i should be
Thanks to everyone responsible for it

I wear formals so that the people think am
a professional
I wear tight jeans thinking its cool
I am sad if i lose a football game

But I had been doing this for others who
i know and whom i barely know
Reason is "What ll they think of me??? "
No one tells me to do this or that
yet i do that
which am not comfortable with

But Now I know,
This is my life and i should do it in my way
so i wont give a damn to what people think of me

I just remember something
In Ramayana, Hanuman had to be reminded of his powers
What is the worth of his powers then???
anyways it sounded apt for me in some ways
but it may be otherwise for you

But I want to say
Personally
I Love Hanuman
JAI BAJRANG BALI!!!

No comments: