Sunday, November 2, 2008

THE ROAD PLAN

There was once a day where streets of chennai had been like our theaters which plays
Mokkai Movies

I am writing this post out of complete hatred over the system and the people
who makes this system function which is "we"

My day started with an call from my friend to get to besant nagar soon
Thiruvanmiyur to Besant Nagar - not even a 15 mins journey
but it took me damn 45 mins with this stupid road and with my stupid car


I started from my house and thought of taking a shortcut by going
through the Kalakshetra road and join to the beach road

Damn Myself, every god damn bikes and cars where using that road
atleast i can take it, as its part of the process

But there was this truck driver who has parked his truck in the middle of the road
Pretty cool na???
WTH is that human thinking???

I cant go back, thanks to some enthu peoples we are under a deadlock situation
so waited for 20 mins there!!!
Till that idiotic crack and watever bad take his vehicle off the road

i noticed lots of things which needed a change
Not just him,
there are lots
It is an narrow road, where only one and half vehicle can go at a time
and in that small road, there are lots of cars parked
Then why call it a road???
call it a parking lot, its a lot better and its true

and in one of the flats there was this board,

"visitors parking not allowed"


They want to use this road for their visitor's parking???
WTF!!! s tat???

People let others live too

We lack even the common sense
if we are not gonna allow parking inside
then we got to suffer the consequences

And Ya the Traffic Police
I am just too tired to talk about them
what type of people are they???

PLEASE IF ANYONE WHO CAN CHANGE THIS SITUATION READING THIS POST
PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ILLEGAL/ROADSIDE PARKING AREAS OF KALAKSHETRA ROAD


I barely call that a road ;)

No comments: