Sunday, November 2, 2008

BAD DAY :(

Today is the worst day in my life

It was 9.00pm at night, i went to a near by shop
and was coming home, but thought of going for a walk in the park near my home
While i was walking, i saw one of the puppies i used to play with
they came running to me, i was playing with them
one of the puppy wanted me to run and play with it
And i was, but it got scared and her parents came running near me
and was barking at me

I made them relax by not running and by my hand movements
they chilled out and the puppies ran out
their mom followed them
their father was looking at me and he ran fast, i just saw a 3 tired cycle
which carries water cans coming

the dog ran fast so that it went under the vehicle
i ran after it to see if i can do anything
the dog is safe, but all the dogs in my area was howling
and they began to bark at me
anyways the dog is safe and puppy was standing in a corner and looking at me

I just had to go home :(

Here another bad thing

Before i left house, there was this dragon fly near tube light
there used to be a lizard which eats them
so i took it to my room where it has lots of space
when i came home after that park incident
i found that dragon fly dead
cut into halves
damn myself
why the fuck cant i have left it outside the fucking window???
poor insect died on me

The only way to express what i feel is through my diary and this blog
cause people wont find me usual as i am not
so its better me alone in this wicked world

No comments: