Monday, November 10, 2008

Santhome To Adyar

As this title says
Am gonna talk about chennai
its not about the traffic crap

Its a Walk from Santhome Beach to Adyar
You might wonder, which idiot would possible do some stuff like that???

And thats me

I Love Walking

Its not like i was born with an interest on walking

I used to watch Hercules in star world
he used to run anywhere he wants to
i wanted to be like that, in reality i cant
but why not give it a shot

i can walk upto 12 kms in a single stretch without water
irrespective of the climate (any part of a day)

Its not a proud statement
but this is what i was able to do
By my football practice and by somethings
i dont know

I walked all the way till adyar where i meet my friend
and then got an auto and reached home since dad called me
7 and half kilometers it is

There maybe ppl who r more than me
am just a humble person to u all :)

No comments: