Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pinky and the Brain

I was talking to my friend regarding starting a business
actually this is not the first time
I have said this lots of time
The Business I suggested are
a)Fast Food
b)Fruits shop
c)Quote Maker
d)Political reviewing site
e) etc

I dont even remember the other things
Marcus got tired of my business ideas
He is an laid back , u got to know that
But At times he gives wonderful ideas

But Me, if i need something, i need it
i cant wait hehe thats a terrible problem with me

Today Morning i was saying about my plans of making money
marc said as follows
"dude, stop planning for monetary domination
You are like brain of "The Pinky and the Brain"

Hehe Thats really true
Someday Wont i Succeed???
I will :)

1 comment:

Nithin Purple said...

GOOD.........WRITINGGGGGGG