Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What is Reality??? And Who is the real me???

I am 23 years old
I am normal and i am funny and i am serious and i am sad
Different Me s
but really am always the same but situations tend to make people perceive me in
different angles
I can possibly be onething
"I am a Selfish Person"
So are the humans and other species living in this globe
everyone wants something for them or something for their loved ones
i love to code my project, time flies when i do that
i don't talk to anyone that time
i don't spend time with anything
so that makes me a selfish person
isn't it???
it is, people cant stand it
they want me to be a social animal which i am not
i derive my pleasure at my own cost
its my time and its my pleasure

Selfish is a word which has been wrongly understood
I am Self Sufficient/ Self Dependent
If Everyone is capable of being what they really are
there cant be any crime in this world
World will be a better place of everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marutham said...

Thats one qn to which most of us don't get an answer when we seek it the most! :)