Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Anna University - MBA

After A Long Break, I am Blogging Again
I don't say i was away from computer, I was just not interested in typing
My 1st Sem Exams got over yesterday so i feel a bit relaxed
I want to make up with u ppl by sharing my Anna university days

It was completely dull, boring and everything i dint want to happen in my life
Too much of mugging, no practical exposure and no talents
The things which keep me going is me saying to myself

"Dude, Just 10 Months, hang on!!!"

and
another thing is , am doing the Anna University MBA site

Other than that speaking about subjects
staffs here are from IIMs and IITs but it doesn't improve the course
whatever we are studying in here is 5 years old to the students of US
so what good is it to us???
even i dont understand this but we are in india
and educational system here is completely ruthless
so i gave up

Thats all for now folks
But i think i ll be blogging frequently from now on
lets see

3 comments:

Marutham said...

Hey first time here! :)

All the best with ur MBA...
and Guess what... Many of us for some reason keep repeating to ourselves "Just few more days to go..." :) I can very well relate to that feeling.
Wish u a very Happy New year~

vijay said...

Thanks for your wishes
wish u the same :)

yeah, we dream a lot forgetting the reality but when the day we wished comes, we are still going to do the same :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.