Monday, March 23, 2009

PSG and ME - Lets See

After all the wars i made with the MBA Selection Exams
i proved i am always an average
darn myself
but its ok, poor me
cant do better than this in this limited time
anyways
i ll be facing my GD/PI in the following month of April at PSGIM
i got my call from Welingkar,Mumbai and ITM,Navi Mumbai , Christ Univ Bangalore
Since i started my company in Chennai
i cant leave this land
Better be Coimbatore than live @ Bangalore

But I know PSGIM also proves to be a good college (Thanks to My Friends there)

But Tell me,
Whats after MBA for me???
i don't have a clue
a weird and volatile creature like me in corporate
its the end of days
Ragnarok!!!
;P

Seriously
i finished my BE thinking i could work for 2 years and start a company
of my own but now everything is upside down, i feel like there is nothing in our hands, just we can see this life as a spectator , its just a stunt show hosted by god.

2 comments:

MAVEN said...

Really its damn true brother...!!!!! Hope we 2 sailin in same boat...!!!! Fate is driving me in way tat i don know whether i am goin towards my goal or away from it...!!!!

vijay said...

Thanks bro :)